Building capacity in the Australian biomedical research sector is important to enable BioCurate’s core mission of translating projects. As such, BioCurate is dedicated to collaborating with and contributing to the growth of the sector.
Australia’s biomedical, pharmaceutical and medical technology research organisations are world class. Strengthening Australia’s position in the global landscape will come from forming collaborative partnerships to work together in a targeted and focused manner through the sharing of knowledge, experience and expertise from different perspectives.
BioCurate has partnered with the following organisations:
BioCurate is proud to contribute to fostering the local sector. This has taken numerous forms, including speaking engagements at conferences, seminars and workshops, mentoring, committee and panel memberships, blogs, opinion pieces, numerous discussions, expert input on specific topics, and hosting events designed to facilitate networking, cooperation and translational research understanding.
This contribution has encompassed a diverse range of people, organisations and audiences all of whom have an interest in helping build the biomedical research and industry sector – not only for the local benefit but for the advancement more generally of Australia’s contribution on the international stage.
We are proud to have supported the following organisations:
We are proud to have supported the following events:
- Hit ID Symposium 2023
- Students of Brain Research (SOBR) Network Networking Dinner 2023, 2022
- Melbourne Emerging Leaders in Biomedical Research Symposium 2023
- ImmuMon 2023
- Cell Signalling and its Therapeutic Implications (CSTI) Conference 2023
- Australasian Course in Advanced Neuroscience (ACAN) 2023, 2022, 2021
- Fragment-Based Drug Discovery Down Under 2022
- Women Founders Network Inaugural Brunch 2022
- Innovation to Translation Symposium 2022, 2019
- AusBiotech Early-Stage Investment Forum 2021, 2020, 2019
- ASCEPT Student Forum Symposium 2021
- Students of Brain Research (SOBR) Network Student Symposium 2020
- Biomed Link 2019
- EMBL Australia Postgraduate Symposium 2019